Implementing or managing security authorizations is often a tedious and manual process where changes are difficult to verify. The new Security 4X 4.0 from Attain Insight allows organizations to streamline user authorization processes by 90% or more, ensure changes are made accurately, and drive alignment with compliance requirements and industry regulations.
Here are some highlights of the new features:
- License Compliance support for IBM Cognos Analytics
- New Compliance reports to track and report all security changes.
- S4X now supports these leading directory services: Active Directory, Apache, NetIQ eDirectory, Google, HCL Domino, and Okta.
- Direct administration of any Directory Service group, including group memberships
- A new parallel processing architecture for high performance processing
- Updates for IBM Cognos Data Module security
- Support for the new IBM Cognos API Authorization Key
- Support for both IBM Cognos Distribution Lists and external Active Directory Distribution Lists
- A new Repair Cognos Analytics Security capability to either restore or repair security.
“We are excited to unveil Attain Insight Security 4X 4.0, which represents a significant leap forward in data security and compliance,” said Paul Hulford, CEO of Attain Insight. “With these new features and enhancements, our customers can proactively protect their data, efficiently manage user access, and effortlessly comply with industry regulations. This release reaffirms our commitment to empowering organizations with the tools they need to safeguard their most valuable assets.”